Installing a WordPress theme from ThemeForest is a simple process that can be done through the WordPress administrator dashboard. Here’s an example of how you can install a theme from ThemeForest:
- First, log in to your ThemeForest account and navigate to the theme that you want to purchase.
- Next, click on the “Download” button and select the “Installable WordPress file only” option.
- This will download a .zip file of the theme to your computer.
- Log in to the WordPress administrator dashboard and navigate to Appearance > Themes.
- Click on the “Add New” button at the top of the page, and then click on the “Upload Theme” button.
- Click on the “Choose File” button and select the theme .zip file that you just downloaded.
- Click on the “Install Now” button to begin the installation process.
- Once the theme is installed, you can activate it by clicking on the “Activate” link.
- After activating the theme, you can customize the theme options and make it look like the demo by navigating to Appearance > Customize.
- You can customize the theme options, widgets, menus, etc.
- Once you are done customizing, you can preview the changes by clicking on the “Preview” button and then save them by clicking on the “Save & Publish” button.
Please note that some Themeforest themes may not include demo import feature, in that case you will have to manually create pages, posts, widgets and other customizations to make it look like the demo.
Also, It’s always a good idea to backup your website before installing any new theme, in case something goes wrong.